Thrift Store Part 1








Dress- c/o Thrift Shop, Jacket- Topshop (similar here), Boots- Topshop, Bag- Primark, Polo Neck- Primark, Hat- George @ Asda (similar here)
I haven't worn vintage since I thought I was some serious Indie Cindy back when I was 18 but I just had to make an exception for this incredible 1960's shift dress, i'm sure you all know about my love affair with the 60's by now?
A friend of mine from uni has set up her own Vintage store in Nottingham, and they've just got on to ASOS Market Place, huzzah, so I thought i'd showcase an example of some of the amazing pieces they have to offer. They hand pick each and every item to ensure the quality is high and the awesomeness even higher! Inspired by the vibe of San Francisco circa 1960, the 80's Brooklyn edge and of course a large helping of the 90's grunge scene, selecting the pieces that have inspired modern dress.
And if that wasn't enough, the store's named Thrift Shop Store, anthem of Summer 2012, No? just me, well if that still isn't enough, it's owned by three major BABES, you know the kind where you look forward to seeing what they wear each day? Well that...go go go!!!

x M


Labels: