The Matrix

Fedora- Topshop, Coat- H&M (sale similar here), Top- c/o Missguided, Culottes- c/o Boohoo, Shoes- Aldo, Clutch- Monki (sale)
This was originally an outfit I was going to save for fashion week, but the beautiful Charlie from Lurch Hound Loves bagsied it before I had chance to, great minds and all that. But not one to let a good outfit go to waste I channelled my inner fashion weeker in a park behind my house, oh how very fashion, darling!
Anyhoo I truly love this look, its me down to a tee with the monochrome palette, loose lines and the mix of textures, teamed with what Will calls my Matrix coat and my sale bargain boots from Aldo, they really remind me of the Isabel Marant Fur Pierce Boots, but without the hefty price tag, Huzzahh!

I've also made a little page for my blog over on Facebook, so if any of you like to stay updated via facebook then pretty please gizzus a like here :)

x M

PS who else is off to Fashion Week? I'll be there from Friday-Sunday so lets make plans :)

Labels: