LFW Day 2- What I Wore

Image via Glamour Magazine
Image via Yahoo
Image via Selfridges

Coat- c/o Front Row Shop, Polo Neck- Primark, Culottes- c/o Boohoo, Boots- Topshop (old) , Bag- c/o Pauls Boutique
So after a horrendously wet and miserable Day 1 of LFW, I was desperate for warmth, so I headed to the nearest H&M and selected some headwear for my Day 2 look.
Now in hindsight I wish I hadn't bothered as i'm not loving it, looking back at all the snaps but hey I was warm and my hair was at bay at least.

Saturday was the day I brought Will down to Somerset House with me (see image 2) after we attended the Orla Kiely Presentation and a few Fashion Scout shows, he loved it and it was oh so great to share something I love with him!

I really did like this outfit though, channelling S/S Pastels with this beautiful Front Row Shop statement coat and tying in the culotte trend with these absolutely stunning china print numbers by Boohoo! Toning down the blue with shades of grey in the form of a polo neck, statement boot and the Isabel Marant-esque beanie and now my mug is splattered across Glamour, Selfridges, Marie Claire & Harpers Bazaar, BUZZING!

x M

Labels: ,