#OWNIT Part 1

Top, Skirt, Shoes- All c/o Boohoo

If you're kind enough to follow me on twitter and instagram, you will know that I was lucky enough to be chosen to head to the Boohoo head office for a cheeky little photoshoot in conjunction with their latest #ownit campaign. I thought i'd split this into a few posts, to truly show the beautiful products that boohoo currently have to offer and how I chose to style them up.
This look was based on Ice Cream pastels and of course I attempted to channel my "inner" Chung with this incredible baby blue organza skirt, a truly stunning piece that I cannot wait to wear again. Teamed with a quilted cream top to add a slight edge to an otherwise seriously feminine look.

I had the most wonderful day and was truly spoilt, it was amazing to meet the bloody gorgeous Lydia, I fan girled for sure, to see the beautiful Victoria again and be introduced to the hilarious and seriously stunning Helen!
To have been chosen amongst such a high caliber of bloggers & vloggers was truly incredible and I cannot thank you enough Boohoo.

If you want to see a rather awkward and cringey video from the day then it's right here for your amusement...god i'm awful!

x M

Stay tuned for my next look.

Labels: , ,