More issues than Vogue!

Coat- H&M (sale similar here), Jumper c/o Karma Clothing, Joggers- Primark (current), Heels- c/o Next (old)

An all black ensemble with a touch of grey, just how I like it! Given that wee bit of extra interest with a fun slogan; and boy is this slogan appropriate with my ongoing university melt down.
This fabulous grey sweat is by the lovely bunch at Karma Clothing and if i'm honest i've not had it off since it arrived early last week. It's the perfect sweat to chuck over a tshirt and under a statement coat, teamed with a pair of slouchy cuffed trousers and a point shoe and its comfort, only jazzed up a bit.

And yes, this is the first look with my new fro, whatcha think? I've pretty much always had a fringe as I have one whopping forehead,  but last Summer I thought i'd give growing it out a go. But to no avail, the forehead complex is still pretty rife so the fringe made a sharp return. And i'm pretty darn happy with it, the lovely Liam at Trevor Sorbie Manchester did the honours and I cannot recommend him or that salon more! Marvelous work old sports!

x M

PS Yes I did just quote Gatsby, I watched it for the second time a few weekends ago and have taken to referring to it in daily life...ohhh tragic!

Labels: