COBALT & RUBY

Dress-℅ Lavish Alice, Shoes- ℅ BANK Fashion, Phone Case- ℅ Iconemsis
Theres only one colour combination that I love more than black and navy blue and that is cobalt blue and ruby red; so when this dream of a dress by Lavish Alice came through my post box late last week; I knew exactly how I would style it up.
I find the cobalt blue shade is truly set off with a pair of red court shoes, a complimenting red lip, and of course a matching iPhone case (FiFi Lapin, SO CUTE). So good, my boyfriend Will thinks this is my best look ever, big words Will, big words!

x M

I am also in the middle of dissertation HELL and have devised a super duper short survey, based on fashion blogs, if you could all fill it in here (it'll take literally 2 mins) that would be spiffing. Thank you!

Labels: