coats glorious coats

Coat- c/o Front Row Shop, Jumper- c/o ARK (similar here), Shirt- ASOS, Jeans- Topshop (similar here), Shoes- Topshop, Necklace- eBay
Yet another beautiful addition to my coat collection, honestly the back of my bedroom door is awash with outerwear, it looks a down right mess, but I just cannot help myself when it comes to coats. Past Winters have left me bored with wearing the same coat day in day out, so this year I swore that i'd get a few statement ones to mix it up a bit, 9 coats and two leather jackets later and I'm drowning in coats, but hey this ones worth it right?
Just look at that colour, oh sososo gorgeous, and perfect to take through to the cooler Spring days. I love the long length of this beauty, being only 5ft4, it shouldnt work but I kinda think it does. I just adore that simple, minimalistic and oversized Scandinavian vibe and this coat ticks all those boxes! Front Row Shop, once again you've aced it! Best online store on the web? Perhaps...

x M

Labels: