Boohoo trick or treat Part 1

Gillet- c/o Boohoo
Jumper- Charity Shop
Shirt- New Look (old)
Leather Trousers- Topshop
Bag- H&M instore
Boots- Schuh (old)
Ring- Alexander McQueen similar here

When asked to pick a Halloween treat, i'm sure most girls would go for a little black dress in lace and tulle with a tonne of embellishments, but for me, this is my kind of treat. I mean c'mon, can we all take a moment to appreciate the sheer amazingness of this gillet from Boohoo? It's the fluffiest thing ever and I cannot stop stroking it, seriously...who needs a dog?
I feel like the Cookie Monster mixed with Sulley from Monsters Inc when I wear it which is ALWAYS a good thing!
Oversized once again in the most gorgeous cobalt blue shades it is the perfect piece to interchange with a coat this winter. Teamed with an ensemble Wednesday Adams would be proud of and a few Halloween touches in the form of this super cute bag by H&M, it's actually my sister Faye's, but I knew it would be a great piece to add to this look. My skull McQueen ring even made an appearance too, for the FIRST time, which is strange seeing as I wear it all the time!

Stay tuned for part 2 with a trick at the end of the week.

x M

Labels: