Gold Accents

Oh My Love Dress- c/o meemee.com
Bomber Jacket- Zara via eBay
Heels- c/o Bank Fashion
I've been wanting to show you this gorge dress by Oh My Love for a while now, but the right occasion just hasn't cropped up.
So a night out with my boyfriend brought with it the perfect opportunity to give it an outing.
A light weight, layered chiffon ensemble with back detailing of metal and straps, it is quite frankly the perfect addition to my LBD collection.
I added this completely stunning bomber jacket from Zara, a piece i've been lusting after since I spotted it in store in early spring; a few months on and several eBay searches later and it was finally mine, all mine, muahaha!
All topped off with these gorgeous, studded heels from BANK and I think i've got a rather good black, gold ratio.

x M

Labels: