June's Picks

1. Platform Shoes- Whistles via Asos
2. Green Dress- Topshop
3. Perspex Specs- Topshop
4.Palazzo Trousers- Glamorous
5. Purse- Aspinal of London via TK Maxx
6. Iphone 4 Case- Aspinal of London via TK Maxx
7. Initial Ring- Daisy Jewellery
8. Silver Shoes- Zara
Hello all, terribly sorry for the lack of posts this week, i've been so busy with work, and quite frankly since returning from Portugal 2 weeks ago, I seem to have fallen out with blogging...but fear not i'm sure it will return in due course...PLEASE!

Anyway to fill the void of outfit posts I thought it was time to present to you this months wish list, and what a belter it is, I really must get my hands on everything on it, Particularly BOTH pairs of shoes! The black by Whistles and Silver from Zara, wowser! I do love a good statement shoe, this Summer I seem to be steering well clear of prints & patterns and going for a much more classic & simple look with a bold shoe and embellished necklace. Speaking of simple & classic this dress from Topshop is completely beautiful, and something I'm definitley going to pick up this weekend for my holidays, same as those palazzo trousers from Glamorous, think I may be a wee bit in lurrrrve?

Now for the accesories, if you follow me on instagram i'm sure you're aware of the rapid rate in which my sunglasses collection seems to be growing, the next addition, these bad ass perspex numbers from Topshop, Pow Pow Pow!
And now to the complete other end of the spectrum this uber cute and delicate initial ring from Daisy jewellery; I've spotted Daisy products on a number of celebs lately and cry into my pillow each time, I NEED ONE IN MY LIFE! and they're not even that expensive so I don't know WHAT my issue is...tragic, I also quite want to spell my whole name out? thoughts?
Anyway, and last but not least this beautiful Aspinal of London purse & iphone 4 case set, i've sent it to my sister as a hint-hint kind of email as it's my birthday next month muahahahahaha.

What you reckon of my monthly picks?  Anything you're after that I just MUST know about?

x M

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,