SHOW DAY!


Well it’s not actually show day because obviously I was super duper busy so today is the afternoon after and I am feeling slightly worse for wear.



So I shall start from the beginning.

I arrived at the office, bright eyed and bushy tailed very excited for my second London Fashion week as part of the House of Holland team.

I arrived to find out that I had been picked out of the other interns to go and shoot the look  book before the show,yes I know BEFORE the show are these people mad!?!?! Well yes that did run through my mind but it all strangely ran smoothly. The model was completely gorgeous and so sweet throughout so it was a pleasure to shoot. Here are some behind the scenes shots of the shoot...












The rest of the team began to arrive a little after 3pm along with the makeup, hair and nail artists and of course the models.

Around 6pm I took my position at the door ready to greet and seat celebrities and key buyers, this really was amazing, to see the paparazzi reaction and to actually get a good nosey at the celebrities, particularly my idol ALEXA CHUNG, was so-so amazing! An army of Henry's even made an appearance...




ITS ALEXAAAA!!!!
The show went without a hitch and got rave reviews, it wasn’t my favorite collection as I really do believe that House of Holland do Autumn Winter much better than they do Spring Summer but it was great.

During the show I had a great view, stood directly opposite the front row, which sat Alexa Chung, Pixie Geldof, Poppy delevigne, Kelly Osborne, Leigh Lezark and Nicola Roberts and it was fun to see them dancing in their seats to the fun soundtrack Henry has specifically made for his show.

Kelly Osborne, Pixie Geldof and Alexa Chung on the front row


Kelly, Pixie, Alexa, Poppy, Leigh and Nicola Front Row at the show.


Once the show was over we packed up the collection and sent it back to the office, racing back there ourselves to unload it into the studio.

Once there and everything was unpacked there was time for a quick outfit change and then it was back on to the Filling Station at St Pancras for the after show party.

The party was extremely intimate with only close friends and family invited so it was a really lovely affair.
The filling station is a really cool riverside bar, which sell THEE best pizza’s with THEE most weird and wonderful toppings, Pumpkin and Brie YES PLEASE!

With Pressecco and Beer on tap for the entire night it was safe to say that there wasn’t a sober fashionista in sight,just the way Henry wanted it.

(September 15th 2012)



Me and the lovely Emily (studio and website coordinator at House of Holland)


My fellow interns Maggie and Lilly


Emily loving the Chips for FREE PRESSECO!


Potentially too much prossecco?